I'm Loha Raphael, founder of Life Remix Coaching.
I'm committed to helping you find your true voice by creating strategies that allow you to learn how to live your life with clarity, confidence, courage & compassion.
- Are you yearning to create a life that fulfills you?
- Are you aching to build a life that is purposeful, joyful, & hopeful?
- Are you tired of having shiny object syndrome? Trying course after course, reading book after book, taking class after class hoping you'll have your big "ah-ha" moment?
I help women get to the root of the stuckness that holds them in a cycle of procrastination, negative thinking & defeat.
My compassionate & honest approach guides you to dig deep & peel back the layers of your fear so you can identify what you want, why you want it & create a plan to move forward in your life with clarity, courage & hope.
I've always loved having intense conversations. In high school, my friends & I would spend hours on the phone talking about everything under the sun. Now I've graduated to having endless conversations over a meal (foodies unite!). But most of them never knew how much I struggled with self-doubt & fear.
I've spent most of my life searching for the "thing" that would erase the self-doubt & give me courage. The one magical job, relationship, book, class, piece of advice that would finally make me feel like I fit into my life. I read tons of books, listened to podcasts, registered for webinar after webinar & even though I understood what was being taught on logical level my life still wasn't changing. It wasn't until I finally invested in coaching that slowly but surely I began sweeping away the cobwebs in my mind, my heart, MY BEING.
The missing ingredient for me was professional guidance from people who personally knew me. My personal journey has inspired me to become a life coach guiding women as they transition from fuzzy to clear, from dullish to brighter, from blah to hope, from discontent to peaceful.
Through the Courageous Coaching Training Program, which is rooted in a holistic philosophy grounded in supporting clients where they are, I'm cultivating my ability to hold space for you as your new insights excite, terrify, intrigue, challenge, and grow you. It would be my honor to support you.
Are you still with me? Woo-hoo! Well, then allow me to present to you....
The Life Remix Coaching Manifesto (a.k.a. How I Roll)
- I believe that women are outstanding. I have been blessed to know some phenomenal women. Women who pursue their dreams with dogged persistence or quiet focus, who are mommas that wear sexy clothing, who can cook a mean ass meal & write a speech that will make you weep, who are entrepreneurs, who go out of their way to spread love, who keep showing up no matter how many times life has knocked them down, who use their voices to make their pieces of the world more just, more beautiful, more thoughtful, more fun, & more whole.
- I believe in being. In the U.S., we live in a society that values doing over being. A society that conditions us to ask “What do you do (for work)?” instead of “What do you do (that lights you up)?” But how you be matters because how you be is the driving force behind what you do.
- I believe that your voice matters. You are not stupid. Your feelings are valid. Your story is important. You are not cookie cutter. You are unique.
- I believe in authenticity. What you like matters. And so does what you don’t. What you want matters. And so does what you don’t. Be who you are. The world needs more of you.
You're ready to learn how to live with clarity, peace & joy. You're ready to evolve & deeply know yourself.
Musings, inspirational stories, activities, & thought-provoking postings with resources.
Coaching is a an experience that we create together. Read testimonials from some of my clients.